So it seems that a few people would like to see pictures of James and me from our trip to Mexico. James took me there for a week to celebrate my 30th birthday, as well as to take advantage of one last opportunity for us to spend some time together before the tot arrives. Note how pale and pasty we look... definitely time for a tan!
We had a great time doing just about nothing other eating and relaxing by the pool... just what we both needed. We stayed at Dreams Tulum, which I would highly recommend to anyone going to the Mayan Riviera. Everything about the resort was absolutely wonderful: the food, pools, beaches, food, entertainment, and the food was amazing!
3 comments:
YEA!!! You posted a blog!!! Again, Nicola you look great. Take care of yourself, and post more when you can!!! We enjoy hearing about how you guys are doing.
Pretty sexy for a pregnant gal!
Nic, you are so freakin cute--I agree very sexy for a prego....Mexico looked wonderful--I'm jealous
Post a Comment