Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One of Maggie's favourite times is bathtime! I have yet to give Mags a bath yet, as this is a special time for James and her. She absolutely loves it... and James does too. I can tell by the amount of water that is all over the kitchen when they're finished.


3 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

She is so precious. Bathtime is so much fun, espeically when they start splashing and getting you all wet. It looks like you guys are having fun! Love the pics!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute, and I think she will really grow up to be Daddy's little girl.....

Grammie Patti said...

Maggie is such a sweet little angel, just like her mama! You and James are settling in as parents as if you had done it all your life. Maggie is so lucky, and we are too, living right next door. God has certainly blessed our family. Love you