An Irregular Update...
I love to read blogs, and it amuses me that one of my favourites, Dallas Henderson's, is entitled, An Occasional Update. She updates hers regularly while I, as you know, am irregular.
Below are some pictures of our little one growing quickly. She is 24 inches long now... I think she'll be tall!
Enjoy!
Just chillin' on our bed
What up dog?
Big smiles!!
At Oriental Palace... after one too many egg rolls
5 comments:
She is getting so big. I love the picture of her smiling. Take care.
I love them all! She is adorable. Maybe I should change the name of my blog :). I used to only do it occasionally (update, that is), but I have gotten better at blogging and am no longer truthful to my title. Wait until this second baby comes along...I'll be truthful again :). Your Maggie is beautiful! I'm sure you're having so much fun!
Need I say anything other than...'Awwwwwwwwwwwww' :o)
Nicola Zed--
How are you? Man, it's been a long time. Oh my goodness, it was so great to catch up with what is going on in your life. So many things I didn't know. Your daughter is too cute. What a sweet family you have.
In your spare time (I know how little that is when you have a little one) stop by my blog at earnhartliving.blogspot.com
Take care, Angie (lingua) Earnhart
She is soooo cute you guys!!! Love the pictures you are posting!
Post a Comment