In an effort to get into some form of pre-pregnancy shape, Maggie and I have been going to a moms and tots swimming class. It was so much fun! The water was definitely colder than what Maggie's typical bath is (I say typical because her first bath was in lukewarm water, but that's another story), but she didn't seem to mind. She would just float her little legs about and look around the pool. The babies sat in inflatable cars while the moms did some aquasizing for about an hour. The workout was great, but the time spent with Maggie doing something different was even better! The class is over now, so I'll keep you posted as to what our next activity will be!
I'm ready to go, mom!
Beep beep
2 comments:
It looked like you had a blast. Maggie is getting so big! It is good to have her in the water that young. She will be a great swimmer! Take care.
Hi Nicola. You may not remember me but I remember you. I am Lezlie and Mindy's grandma in Oklahoma. What fun it is to catch up on what has been happening with you through Mindy and Lezlie's blogs. Your little Maggie is an absolute doll. I can't believe that all you girls are married with babies. What a blessing for all of you. If you don't mind, I will keep checking into your blog to watch Maggie grow up along with Peyton and Addison. I love all these babies. They are so much fun to watch - since I don't have to take care of them. Ha! Nice to talk to you again.
Love,
Grandma Russell/GG
Post a Comment