Thursday, November 01, 2007

Maggie's First Halloween

Even though Maggie doesn't realize it yet, Halloween is going to be one of her most favourite days! Who doesn't love dressing up and running around collecting candy... surely not her parents. So, since James and I are too old to do this on our own, we happily dressed Maggie up, taking advantage of her cuteness to get some chocolate from a few houses on our street. She patiently agreed... what an angel... or skunk...


Getting ready! Her shirt reads "Daddy's Little Ghoul"!


Who's the cutest skunk around?!


Who stinks?!!


With Daddy


With Mommy and Grammy


Who's that little dog at the door?

Papa with Peyton and Maggie

All trick-o-treated out!

4 comments:

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

I love the skunk costume. Where did you find it? Very creative. Your Peyton was a pretty cute puppy dog too!!

Dallas said...

She definitely is the cutest skunk I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Nicola-
Maggie is adorable! Congratulations! Melissa Hogg found your blog and emailed me. She is still scared of big Chicken! I would love to hear from you!
Jondalyn
jondalyn@classicnet.net

Davis Family said...

I just love your dad's costume he looks just like a realtor.