Monday, July 27, 2009

Some Long Overdue Pictures of the Girls!

Lyla in May saying enough pictures already.

Maggie with Grampa Mooney at Heritage Park during Stampede.


Lyla, Grandma Mooney, Momma and Maggie at Heritage Park. Yee Haw Nicki!


Maggie & her cousin Peyton watchin' Dora. The only thing that would make Sir Peyton look like even more of a boy in this picture would be if he had his hand tucked into his pants, eh Jordo :)


Lyla at Maggie's birthday party in June. Our little doll.


Happy Birthday Maggie - You're 2. Daddy, Maggie & Mommy in June.

A yummy cupcake and Maggie eats the wax #2 candle.


My Angels

The Soother Sisters. Lyla is about to sock Maggie..."Git Off Already!"

If you come to our house, Maggie will try on your shoes. She LOVES shoes!

Lyla is now smiling but she is still very "sensitive". She has the best Mad-Cry ever.


I have some better pictures of Lyla that are still on my camera that truly show how much red is in her hair and how blue her eyes are. (Next time). Maggie is a good big sissa.


You could wrap Lyla in packing tape and she would find a way to get her arms out. I'm starting to realize that the majority of our pictures of Lyla are of her sleeping. I think that is because there is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby.


Lyla having a bath back in early May. To get an idea how petite she was or how fat my fingers are, compare the two above.
That's it for now. A refreshing break from all the house stuff. The insanity is upon us. We'll try to keep you posted.
JRM 07/27/2009

3 comments:

JJM said...

Was that number 7? Or have we moved on?

Nice to see the pictures of those special little girls...and you old folks too...but not as much as the granddaughters...if you get my drift.

James said...

Hey I just set up my Gmail account.

Jen Mooney said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm sad that we still haven't met Lyla. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in just a few weeks!! Can't wait to catch up and give some hugs and kisses (to the girls of course!!)