We took our first trip to the park a couple of weeks ago when Justin, Jen and Caden were here. We went mostly for Caden's benefit, but it seems that Maggie is ready for fun at the park now too. So much so that we went back the next day! Everyone kept telling me that I would enjoy Maggie more and more at each stage of development, and it's true. It's fun to share these first experiences with her. I'm looking forward to more!
Jen, Caden, Maggie and Justin
Maggie and Caden playing together
Justin and James with their little ones
I don't think she's too sure about the slide...
4 comments:
Could she BE any cuter?!? I love the first picture.
Nicola,
Hey! How are You? It's so fun to see you and your family! I am living in El Dorado, and married and we have our first child on the way. Send me your email address so I can add you to my blog. My email is lairdhogg@sbcglobal.net
Melissa Hogg Laird
They are so cute together! It's just going to get more and more fun as they get older hey? Have you had any more outings to the park?
where are you? i miss little pics of maggie. btw, i tagged you on my blog today to list 7 random things about yourself. i think you probably could come up with 7 ;). no pressure, just a fun thing.
Post a Comment