Wednesday mornings are our big morning out! We go to a moms and tots group at our church for playtime, visiting, discussion, and of course, eating snacks! Maggie has some friends there that are very close to her age and we've all enjoyed seeing them grow up together for the past 6 months. When we first started going in September, the little ones were usually sleeping in their car seats. Now, they're playing together, rolling around, and having lots of fun! We look forward to Wednesdays...
Maggie with Joe, who looks like he's about to swat her!
1 comment:
Okay, maggie is ADORABLE!!!!! I just could just squeeze her!!!!! It looks like she is ready to be super mobile.
Thanks for the tip on the post swaddle blanket...I will defintely be using that! We never had this problem with Nora so I''m new at this :).
Maybe one day I'll get to see my favorite (favourite) Canadian and her little girl.
Post a Comment